Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Summer 2016 & Best of Treasure Valley Awards

Summer Update & Best of Treasure Valley Awards. 
How is your summer going? I hope this quick note finds you well and enjoying the warmer months. It’s been very busy here in southern Idaho. This March I began working for a local corn maze company illustrating mazes. It’s been a very interesting, fun, and enriching experience. I have to credit my ‘365 Days of Art’ project for providing me with lots of artwork, helping me get this awesome opportunity. I am excited to visit my first maze this year! 


In other news, I have been nominated as one of the Idaho Statesman’s top three area artists in the annual ‘Best of Treasure Valley’’ awards. (Thank you to everyone who voted!) My husband and I are excited to hit the road and attend the ceremony on Wednesday, June 15, at the Egyptian Theater in Boise. I have incredibly talented company in the ‘artist’ category and will enjoy meeting the other nominees. 


Lastly, I thought I would share some of my latest work with you. I have been excited to spend more time on pieces, focusing mostly on animals. The majority of this new work is done in colored pencil. 
Here’s to wishing you a sunny, safe and fun summer! 
Sincerely,

Paige













No comments:

Post a Comment