Saturday, June 25, 2016

Best of Treasure Valley + New Work

I wanted to share some exciting news from the past week. On Wednesday my husband and I attended the Idaho Statesman's 'Best of Treasure Valley' readers choice awards. I am stoked to have walked away with the second place award for best artist! I had some amazing company in the category and was thrilled to see one of my favorite artists, Kelly Knopp, was nominated, along with Boise favorite, Ward Hooper.

Thanks to all of you who've supported, encouraged, and voted for me. ❤️  It was truly an honor!  Below is a link to the Idaho Statesman article. Did your favorites win?

http://www.idahostatesman.com/living/living-here-guide/best-of-treasure-valley/article84583857.html


Barn Swallow Love, 2016.
Colored pencil
Also, I am finally finished with this piece! I've really enjoyed spending more time on these projects. I spend several sessions working instead of one day. I love how these two shapes combined look like a heart.

Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment