Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Raw Boise Signature Show

It has been a bit since I have posted here. I have gotten an illustration job here in the Pocatello area, which is keeping me busy four days out of the week.

BUT, I have also been madly preparing for my Raw Artists Signature Show that is coming up Thursday, March 24, at 7:00 pm at the Revolution Concert House. A large number of my "365 Days of Art" paintings and drawings will be on display and for sale. If you are interested in getting discounted tickets visit the link below, or contact me. I am very excited to go back home to celebrate this fun evening (and it is my birthday). I'd love to see you. Stop by my booth and say hello!

https://www.rawartists.org/tickets/purchase/1921/295219

I have posted some of the paintings I am bringing on Instagram. See them here.


No comments:

Post a Comment