Thursday, December 31, 2015

No. 365

No. 365 / Piece de RĂ©sistance

The last couple days have hit home that this daily art project is coming to a close. I can't believe it!! Part of me is elated; part of me wonders what is next. It's hard to imagine not having art in my life on a daily basis.  


In all honesty, I still have 11 more drawings/paintings to make 365. However, I have had art in my life every day of this year, in one way or another. I feel incredibly lucky to have been able to accomplish this. I feel I have learned a lot, improved quite a bit, and had the chance to create a body of work. I have met a lot of wonderful artists. AND, I feel blessed that a lot of you, my supporters, have brought my art into your homes, or those of your loved ones.  

THANK YOU! Thank you for your support. You have been what has helped carry me through. 

Now, of course, this isn't the last you will hear from me. I will be compiling a summary for this project in video. (No type-os in video.) Stay tuned!

And . . . Have a wonderful New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment